My favorite things

Feb 18, 2010

Yo Yo Ma, a Tango

I heard this tune at a rest area of prestigious golf course at the turn of century. I made come back at the very end of the 20th century, well it was year of 2000 I mean.

We, I and my friend bought 80 years old company listed at Tokyo Stock exchange. This company had two memberships with this golf course. The course was one of the championship course. "Was", yes, they closed in 2001 and the area has been restructured to be residential area.

That means the tune connected to the best year of my life. That could be the reason why I get tears. Yes, I was with 21 years old college student majored in piano. Right, That was a good year. Not the best but one of, I dear say.



Tango itself has nostalgic feeling. The band-neon sounds that way, right? But the way Ma plays his instrument, that was a surprise. I and the girl had the chance to go to a concert featuring Mr. Ma.

Well, now I remember that that was the time when I re-start smoking. Vice induces another vice ,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment