My favorite things

Jul 2, 2009

How I start play jazz piano

Here's intermittance. Let me tell you how I started. I know there are many people who wish to play piano deep in their heart. If you are a man, you surpress that feeling by saying to yourself "I am a man. There's no time to tease around things that does not earn me money". Being a woman may be a bit different like saying "I am too busy with kids and keep home organized".

Well the truth is that both is wrong. Music isn't any excuse. If you feel like it, you enjoy it. One day you enjoy classical music and the other day you'll enjoy listening to Beatles.

I put up an article titled at an article site, "http://ezinearticles.com" under Arts-and-Entertaiment/music. It should be on the site within a few days. Check it out to entertain yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment